THE 2015 EBBA MEETING
The Eastern Banding Association is requesting papers related to avian conservation research and bird banding to be presented at our annual meeting; to be held March 27-29, 2015, at North Bay Adventure south of North East, Maryland.
Interested parties should send proposed presentations to First Vice President Melanie Reichley at firstname.lastname@example.org
Paper Presentation Guidelines:
- Non-members as well as members of EBBA are welcome to present research.
- A formal paper is not required.
- Time for each paper averages 25 minutes, with a 5 minute question period.
- A laptop and LCD projector will be provided, bring a PowerPoint on USB flash card. Mac users should bring their own adapters.
- If your presentation includes audio please inform us in advance.
- Poster presentations prepared for free standing display are also desirable.
- Both professional and avocational ornithologists attend. Approximately 100 participants are expected at the meeting.
- Presenters will receive free registration, complimentary refreshments and lunch on Saturday.
- Travel expenses are at the individual’s expense, but EBBA does have a student travel grant program. Please see this link for the Travel Award Guidelines and this link for the Travel Award Application. Contact Elizabeth Brooks Grants Committee Chair at email@example.com with questions.
- Title, abstract and author’s bio is due for consideration no later than February 1, 2015. Accepted papers provided in a pdf format will be posted to the EBBA website for one year following the meeting.